View Full Version : Who loves pool?
05-15-2004, 08:12 PM
Anyone in the Eugene/Corvallis area who likes pool, post on here so I can beat you.
05-17-2004, 08:29 AM
If you can be there, I work there on Sundays bartending. A good time is around 9-10:30 pm. Come through and I'll beat you with relitive ease and maybe only slight applied effort mearly to finess your demise. I say, best out of five. I'll be gone the month of June and will likely leave on the 30th. So, next Sunday...be there. By the way, make your rules here and now, because there will be no playing by any "unwritten" rules.
1. Scratching on the break only ends your turn and does not mean you lost. (you can't lose on the break)
2. The 8ball is not neutral. You cannot use the 8 ball in any combo.
3. Any ball except the 8 ball that goes in before or after the intended ball does not have to be intentional or called. Only the intended ball may effect the turn.
4. Scratch shots are: the cue ball hitting the floor or going down a pocket. (jump shots are fine unless you knock the cue off the table)
5. If the cue ball is accidently bumped or tapped and rolls less than a half foot (6inches) then it may be replaced with the approval of the other player. Correct postioning will be as close to the original position as possible.
Anyhow, no matter how this plays out...your not going to win.
6. Scratching on the 8ball loses.
7. No "going off" of an opponants ball at anytime. (if your stripes you can't call your ball off of mine as a part of your shot. unless my ball is one of the middle balls in a multiball combination and your balls are at the beginning and end of your shot)
throw down some rules and I'll throw down some rules. I don't want any bitching about BCA or ABA or whatever rule guides. This is street pool, where hustlers hustle and players play. Don't bother to step up to the plate if your not a caliber player.
05-20-2004, 12:41 AM
if you come to portland some time, let me know... i'll play...
obviously anybody dj'ing in a hustler t-shirt better know how to play pool....
05-20-2004, 02:00 AM
Yo bryan I am so dope at pool you don't even stand a chance.
We should kick it again and spin some tunes, drink some beers and just destroy in general. Oh yeah, and lose to met at pool.
05-20-2004, 10:11 AM
I like pool! But I am up north in Seattle :(
05-20-2004, 02:49 PM
definitely jesse... maybe even coordinate another pool playing meetup... this time, maybe make sure its at a pool hall instead of a bar, make sure everyone can come if they want.
05-22-2004, 10:35 AM
I'll play.... and I'll whoop on anybody.... guaranteed.
Learning from a world champion in 8 ball, 9 ball and the straight pool world record holder doesn't hurt ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.